If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the First Lounge at Lagos Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Lagos Airport, International Terminal, Landside, Departure Area.
This lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol – $)
- Beverages (Non-alcoholic)
- Children’s Play Area
- Disabled Access
- Games Room
- Internet / WiFi
- Luggage Storage (inside lounge)
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Tablets (personal computers)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 7:00AM – 10:00PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. We suggest proceeding to the lounge directly and inquiring if door rates are available.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Lagos Airport
- Llegada Arrival Lounge (Wing D)
- Llegada Arrival Lounge (Wing E)
- Oasis Lounge (International Terminal)
- Premium Lounge (International Terminal)
- SDS Lounge Services (International Terminal)
- Skyway Premium Lounge (International Terminal)
- VIP Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Gabfol Lounge (Wing E)
- Gabfol Lounge (Arik Air Wing)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.