If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Club Aspire Lounge at London Gatwick Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Gatwick Airport, South Terminal, Airside.
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Business Zone with Table-side Chargers
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 9:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
At the time of this update, we did not have any information about the availability of walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at London Gatwick Airport
- Regus Express Business Lounge (South) (South Terminal)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (South Terminal)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (North Terminal)
- My Lounge
- Club Aspire Lounge (North Terminal)
- Clubrooms (South Terminal)
- Clubrooms (North Terminal)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.