If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Clubrooms Lounge at London Gatwick Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Gatwick Airport, South Terminal, Airside, Pier 1.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:30AM – 8:00PM.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is £50 per person.
More lounge locations at London Gatwick Airport
- Club Aspire Lounge (South Terminal) (South Terminal)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (South) (South Terminal)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (South Terminal)
- No. 1 Gatwick Lounge (North Terminal)
- My Lounge
- Club Aspire Lounge (North Terminal)
- Clubrooms (North Terminal)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.