Make the most of your layover at London Heathrow Airport with a visit to the Aspire Lounge. Amenities include snacks and drinks, WiFi, and TVs and magazines in a well-appointed space with runway views. Spa services and shower facilities are available for an additional fee. This lounge is open to all travellers departing on international flights from Terminal 5, regardless of your airline or flight class, so economy class flyers are welcome. To gain entry, pre-purchase a lounge pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5, Main Departure Terminal, Airside, to the left of Gate A18.
Directions: If you are departing from the Satellites, you will need to access the lounge before proceeding to the Satellite Gates.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Spa ($)
- Shower ($)
Note: Spa and shower services are subject to payment.
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 10:30PM (Lounge) • 7:00AM – 8:00PM (Spa).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. At the time of this update, we did not have the walk-in rates. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge (Terminal 4)
- The House Lounge
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.