If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Aspire Lounge & Spa Lounge at London Heathrow Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5, Main Departure Terminal, Airside, to the left of Gate A18.
Directions: If you are departing from the Satellites, you will need to access the lounge before proceeding to the Satellite Gates.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (alcoholic)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Spa ($)
- Shower ($)
Note: Spa and shower services are subject to payment.
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 10:30PM (Lounge) • 7:00AM – 8:00PM (Spa).
Lounge Access & Rates
» Lounge Pass – If you want to guarantee a seat during your layover or before a flight, you can buy a one time lounge pass for the time frame that you know you will be in the airport. Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
– 24 hour advance purchase is required.
The online rate is GBP 34.99 for 3 hours or GBP 60.00 for 6 hours per person . » Buy a lounge pass
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 05 December 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. Rate is unknown.Buy a Lounge Pass
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5A)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.