If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Maple Leaf Lounge at London Heathrow Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Arrivals) – Terminal 3, Landside, Arrivals level adjacent to the shuttle bus pick-up.
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (T3) -Terminal 3, Airside.
Air Canada Maple Leaf Arrivals Lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Private bathrooms with shower facility
- Complimentary light snacks and alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, including local beer on tap, cappuccino and espresso (T3 Location Only)
- Valet service for clothes pressing and shoe shine (Arrivals Location Only)
- Continental breakfast area
- Business work stations
- Complimentary High Speed Internet and WiFi (T3 Location Only)
- Newspapers and magazines
- Free local calls and fax
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Arrivals) – The lounge is open 6:00am -13:30pm (Daily).
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (T3) – The lounge is open two hours before the first flight departure – 30 minutes prior to the last flight.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Air Canada Maple Leaf Club – If you travel frequently on Air Canada, you may want to look into purchasing an annual membership that will give you access to this and other lounges in the Air Canada network. Rates from: CA$ 375 (Canada Club) • CA$ 495 (North America Plus) • 665 (Worldwide) per year for single memberships.
Day passes cannot be purchased at the lounge; however, when you book a Latitude, Comfort or Flex fare on aircanada.com for travel on Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge or Air Canada Express, you can add lounge access to your purchase:
Latitude fare: $25 CAD/USD
Comfort fare: $40 CAD/USD
Flex fare: $50 CAD/USD
You can also purchase Maple Leaf Lounge access up until 24 hours prior to your flight by going to My Bookings.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge (Terminal 4)
- The House Lounge
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5A)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.