If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the No.1 Heathrow Lounge at London Heathrow Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport (Terminal 3).
Directions: After Security, follow the walkway to the left of World Duty Free and follow signs ‘Airport Lounges’ and ‘Gates 13-22’. The lounge is located one floor up, and is accessible via lifts or stairs.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Cinema and Games Room
- Disabled Access
- Family Room
- Flight Information Monitor
- Nap Suites ($)
- Premium Food Buffet
- Printers & Copiers
- Travel Spa ($)
The lounge is open 4:30AM – 10:30PM (Daily)
Lounge Access & Rates
» Lounge Pass – If you want to guarantee a seat during your layover or before a flight, you can buy a one time lounge pass for the time frame that you know you will be in the airport. Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
– 24 hour advance purchase is required.
The online rate is GBP 32.00 per person for 3 hours. » Buy a lounge pass
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 05 December 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door . The door rate is £40.00 per person for 3 hours.Buy a Lounge Pass
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5A)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.