Wait out your layover at London Heathrow Airport inside the comfort and style of No. 1 Heathrow Lounge. Guests can enjoy food and drinks, WiFi, showers, newspapers and TVs, and a family room. Travellers departing from Terminal 3 can access this lounge, which has a smart-casual dress code. Luckily, your airline and flight class don’t matter, so economy class travellers are welcome. To gain entry, pre-purchase a pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport (Terminal 3).
Directions: After Security, follow the walkway to the left of World Duty Free and follow signs ‘Airport Lounges’ and ‘Gates 13-22’. The lounge is located one floor up, and is accessible via lifts or stairs.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Family Room
- Flight Information Monitor
- Nap Suites ($)
- Premium Food Buffet
- Printers & Copiers
- Travel Spa ($)
The lounge is open 4:30AM – 10:30PM (Daily)
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door . The walk-in rate is £40.00 per person for 3 hours.
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. We suggest that travellers proceed directly to the lounge and pay at the door.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge (Terminal 4)
- The House Lounge
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Regus Express Business Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.