If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Plaza Premium Lounge at London Heathrow Airport in Terminal 2. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 2, Landside, Level 1, Arrivals Hall.
This lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Private Rooms ($)
- Spa Services ($)
- Showers ($)
The lounge is temporarily closed. Click here to let us know when it has re-opened.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are:
- 2 Hour lounge use = US$ 53.00
- 5 Hour lounge use = US$ 87.00
- 3 Hour Private Resting Suite = US$ 74.00 (Single)
- 6 Hour Private Resting Suite = US$ 123.00 (Single)
- Shower package = US$ 53.00 (30 mins)
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge
- Qantas Club
- Regus Express Business Lounge
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- United Club
- SkyTeam Lounge
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.