Upgrade your London Heathrow Airport layover when you visit the Plaza Premium Lounge. In a swanky, well-appointed space, enjoy food and drinks, hop on the WiFi, catch up on work, or simply relax and read a magazine. For an additional fee, you can access shower facilities as well as private nap rooms. This lounge welcomes all travellers departing from Terminal 2, regardless of airline or flight class, including economy class flyers. To gain entry, pre-purchase a lounge pass, use your lounge membership program, or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 2, Airside, Lounge A3, Level 4, next to Terminal Transfers area. Departure/transit passengers departing from Terminal 2 only.
Important: Accessible to passengers on Departure/Transit passengers departing from Terminal 2 only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Napping Rooms ($ – 5 Private en-suite relaxation rooms – one double, four single rooms)
- Showers ($)
- Wellness Spa with exclusive treatment menu by British organic spa brand, ILA
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 9:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are:
- 2 Hour lounge use = US$ 53.00
- 5 Hour lounge use = US$ 87.00
- 3 Hour Private Resting Suite = US$ 74.00 (Single)
- 6 Hour Private Resting Suite = US$ 123.00 (Single) • US$ 186.00 (Double)
- Shower package = US$ 18.00 (30 mins)
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge
- Qantas Club
- Regus Express Business Lounge
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- United Club
- SkyTeam Lounge
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.