Upgrade your London Heathrow Airport layover when you visit the Plaza Premium Lounge in Terminal 5. The modern space offers food and drinks, WiFi, work services, conference facilities, and TVs and magazines. This lounge welcomes all travellers departing from Terminal 5, regardless of airline or flight class, including economy class flyers. To gain entry, pre-purchase a lounge pass or pay at the door. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 5, Airside, Level 2, next to Gate A7.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on flights from Terminal 5.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Conference Facilities
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Premium Food
- Printers & Copiers ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 5:30PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are:
- 2 Hour lounge use = US$ 53.00
- 5 Hour lounge use = US$ 87.00
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge
- Qantas Club
- Regus Express Business Lounge
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge
- Lufthansa Business Lounge
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
- American Airlines Admirals Club
- United Club
- SkyTeam Lounge
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.