If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Regus Express Business Lounge at London Heathrow Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
London Heathrow Airport, Terminal 3, Landside, 1st Floor.
This lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol – $)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Conference Facilities ($)
- Internet / WiFi
- Private Rooms ($)
- Showers ($)
The lounge is open 7:00AM – 7:00PM (Mon – Fri) • Closed (Sat – Sun).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The door rate is not known.
More lounge locations at London Heathrow Airport
- Art & Lounge (Terminal 4)
- The House Lounge
- Qantas Club (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Terminal 5A)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Plaza Premium Arrivals Lounge (Terminal 2)
- No. 1 Heathrow Lounge (Terminal 3)
- Lufthansa Business Lounge (Terminal 2A)
- Club Aspire (Terminal 3)
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge (Terminal 2B)
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal 3)
- United Club (Terminal 2)
- SkyTeam Lounge (Terminal 4)
- Aspire Lounge & Spa at LHR T5 (Terminal 5)
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
- Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.