If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Dürer Lounge at Nürnberg Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Nuremberg Airport, Airside, opposite Gates A16.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 4:00AM – 7:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is € 24.99 per person. Vouchers can be purchased at the Information Desk before security.
The following passengers have free access:
- Air France-KLM – Business or First Class passengers • Cardholders from Elite Plus
- Turkish Airlines – Business Class passengers • Passengers with Miles&Smiles frequent flyer status ELIT or ELIT PLUS and ELIT Card (with one companion) • Star Alliance Gold Card holders (with one companion)
- British Airways – Business Class passengers • British Airways Status customers with BA Premier Card (with two companions) • BA Gold Guest List (with two companions) • BA Gold Card • BA Silver Card
- Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian Airlines – HON Circle Member (with one companion) • Senator (with one companion) • Star Alliance Gold Status (with one companion) • First Class passengers (with one companion) • Business Class passengers
- Eurowings – Business Class passengers • HON Circle Member in the SMART fare • Senator Cardholder in the SMART fare
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.