If you are an active member of the military, you and your family can wait for your flight in the comfort of the USO Lounge at Ontario Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, and services.
Bob Hope USO Ontario at Ontario International Airport, Administration Building (Old Terminal 1), across from Parking Lot F at 1940 East Moore Way. There is free shuttle is available from Terminals 2 and 4.
Services & Facilities
- A 10,000 square ft area with spacious and comfortable TV lounge
- Large movie/TV show library
- Free lending library of books and magazines
- Internet cafe
- Game room
- Luggage storage
- Family and children’s area with nursery, toys, TV, crib, and child’s bed
- “Canteen” snack bar
- Nap room
- International map display area
- Outdoor patio area
- Recreation room with air hockey, pool table, basketball game, puzzles, etc.
- Travel assistance
- Hotel discounts.
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 6:00AM – 10:00PM (Daily).
Lounge Access & Rates
USO Lounges are free of charge for active members of the US military and their families.
More lounge locations at Ontario Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.