If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Manaia Lounge at Queenstown Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Queenstown Airport, Airside, Level 1, International Departures.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on international flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free Food and Drink
- Business Centre
- Desktop Computers
- Wireless Printer
- Scanner and Fax
- Reading Areas
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 11:15AM – 12:45PM & 2:00PM – 3:30PM (Mon & Thurs) • 10:45AM – 12:15PM & 2:00PM – 4:30PM & 7:15PM – 8:15PM (Wed & Sat) • 10:45AM – 12:15PM & 2:00PM – 3:30PM & 7:15PM – 8:15PM (Fri) • 2:00PM – 3:30PM (Sun & Tues).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests travelling on any airline and any class of service. The walk-in rates are $55 (adult) and $35 (child).
Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 25.00 (3 hour stay) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
More Ways to Enter
- Qantas Chairman’s Lounge Members, Platinum One, Platinum and Gold Frequent Flyers, Qantas Club Members, Oneworld Emerald and Sapphire Frequent flyers and Business Class passengers travelling on international Qantas or Jetstar flights
- Velocity The Club Members, Virgin Australia Lounge Members, Virgin Australia Lifetime Lounge Members, Velocity Platinum and Gold Frequent Flyers, and Business Class passengers travelling on an international Virgin Australia flight
- International Oneworld First and Business Class Passengers can access the lounge if travelling Qantas and can show proof that their onward flight that day is on a Oneworld flight.
- American Airlines Admirals Club Members and passengers with a Citi Executive AAdvantage Card with Admirals Club Membership travelling on a QF/AA codeshare flight.
- Emirates Skywards Platinum and Gold members can access the lounge if travelling on a Qantas flight only.
Membership programs – Dragon Pass, Lounge Key.
More lounge locations at Queenstown Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.