If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Escape Lounge at Sacramento Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
There are two locations:
- Terminal A, Airside, next to Gate 10 (Hours: 4:30AM – 10:00PM, Daily)
- Terminal B, Airside, turn left just after security to your left, across from Peet’s Coffee. (5:00AM – 8:00PM, Daily)
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is US$ 45.00 per person.
More Ways to Enter
- $40 in advance, book online.
- American Express Platinum cardholders are free, includes two guests.
- AAA and members of the military receive discounts.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.