Make a long layover at Santiago de Chile Airport a little more comfortable when you enter the LATAM VIP Lounge. Enjoy a drink, hop on the WiFi, take a shower, or just relax in comfortable seating. The lounge is open to all LATAM travellers, regardless of flight class, which means economy class flyers can hang out here. To gain entry, simply pay at the door. Below, you’ll find helpful details such as lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Santiago de Chile Airport, International Terminal, Airside, Level 4, near Gates 14 and 15.
Services & Facilities
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Day Rooms or Private Suites ($)
- Flight Information Monitors
- Internet Terminals
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts LATAM passengers at the door. The walk-in rate is US$60 per person. (as of September 2019)
More lounge locations at Santiago de Chile Airport
- Delta Sky Club (International Terminal)
- Salones VIP Pacific Club (National)
- Salon Condor (National Terminal)
- Salon Andes (International Terminal)
- The Lounge (International Terminal)
- Salones VIP Pacific Club (International)
- Primeclass Condor Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Avianca Sala VIP
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.