If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Copa Club at Santo Domingo Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Santo Domingo Airport, Terminal B, Airside, North Concourse, in front of Gate B4.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is temporarily closed. Click here to let us know when it re-opens.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rate is US$ 59 per person.
Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 34.00 (3 hour stay) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Passes are handled through our third party partners. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before purchasing your pass. For changes and cancellations, contact the email on your pass confirmation at least 24 hours in advance of your arrival.
More Ways to Enter
The following passengers are eligible to access Copa Club by presenting their boarding pass for a same day international flight.
- Business Class passengers and/or ConnectMiles PreferMember Gold, Platinum and Presidential members traveling in Copa Airlines. Platinum and Presidential Prefer Members can access any Copa Club with their immediate family members (spouse and children under 21).
- Star Alliance Gold status passengers on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- Passengers travelling in Business Class or in First Class on international flights with Star Alliance member airlines.
- United Club members have access to Copa Clubs when they are travelling on a Star Alliance flight and are entitled to one guest who is also travelling on a Star Alliance Flight.
- Lounge Key cardholders. Entry is limited to three (3) guests per cardholder (older than 2 years).
- Passengers who purchased day passes at the club.
- Aeromexico Premier passengers travelling on Aeromexico flight. Only applicable to the Copa Club in Santo Domingo.
- Diners Club and Lounge Pass cardholders
More lounge locations at Santo Domingo Airport
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.