If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Plaza Premium Lounge at Vancouver Airport in the USA Departures area. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Vancouver Airport, USA Terminal 1, Airside, across from Gate E87.
Important: Accessible to passengers on US Transborder departure flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol – $)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Fax ($)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Food (buffet style)
The lounge is open 5:00AM – 7:00PM (Sun – Fri) • 5:00AM – 6:00PM (Sat).
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. The walk-in rates are:
- 2 Hour lounge use = CA$50 + tax
- 3 Hour lounge use = CA$60 + tax
- 6 Hour lounge use = CA$80 + tax
Due to the coronavirus situation, we are not currently offering pre-paid lounge passes. We suggest that travellers proceed directly to the lounge and pay at the door.
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Vancouver Airport
- Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic, Gate B15)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (International)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic, Gate C29) (Domestic Departures, Gate C29)
- SkyTeam Lounge (International Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.