With over 1200 airports, not to mention the thousands of airport lounges and airport hotels on the site, it can be a little overwhelming to keep things up-to-date. If you represent an airport, lounge or hotel and you would like to ensure we display accurate information, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the information immediately.
The most important information site visitors are looking for is:
- Terminal Hours
- WiFi and Internet
- 24-hour Food Concessions
- Baggage Storage
- Hotels, Sleep Rooms, etc at the airport
- Can they stay over in the airport? Will security kick them out?
- Things for passengers to do on a layover
Additionally, if you have any information that you want us to pass along to airport sleepers such as “the rules” or just general transit information for passengers, we are more than happy to included it in your airport’s guide. To share a photo, send interior photos and let us know if the photos are landside and airside.
If you would like your lounge listed, please send the following information to us by email at [email protected]:
- Airport Name
- Lounge Location (airside/landside)
Preference is given to lounges that are accessible to economy class passengers who can pay to access the lounge though a membership or by purchasing a day pass. Due to space limitations in some guides we are not currently listing lounges that are accessible only to First and Business class passengers.
If you would like to submit your airport hotel for inclusion in the airport guide, email the following information to us at [email protected]:
- Hotel Name
- Location and driving distance from the airport
- Day Rooms – hours and rate
- Hotel Features – such as free airport shuttle, free WiFi, free Breakfast, day room rates, etc.
- Airport Shuttle information (hours, pick-up location at the airport)
On site/In transit hotels may receive a full detailed hotel description.
Please note that your hotel listing will link to your review page on Tripadvisor.