Thumbs up for the Agadir Airport! Although being completely deserted and offering only Metal-Benches (but without armrests) no one hassled us (two girls). - Petra
"Thumbs up for the Agadir Airport! Although being completely deserted and offering only Metal-Benches (but without armrests) no one hassled us (two girls). Utterly friendly cleaning-staff, no announcements...Our uniformed friends came over at Midnight though and asked us to sleep in front of their Police-room. They said it's due to security-reasons might just be to keep them entertained watching us sleep.... They even gave us some Tea in the morning. well, it didn't stop them searching our Bags when checking in. Really a good Option if you want to avoid paying nasty prices touristy Agadir. Go for it and have fun!"
Have you been to Agadir Airport recently? Tell us about it!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- A VIP Lounge is available at this airport. Additional details are unknown.
WiFi is available at the Agadir Airport.
If sleeping in Agadir Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels at the airport. The nearest hotels are:
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Agadir Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Children's Play Areas - not available
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Yes (Cafeteria)
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
Open 24 hours. On the Agadir Airport web site they say "there are no hotel at the airport or in the near... so sleeping at the airport is a good option". They even use a quote past airport sleepers made on the SleepingInAirports web site. :-) Do you know the security checkpoint hours? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
- Car Rentals - Easycar and Europcar have counters at the airport.
- Public Transportation - According to the airport's web site, There is no direct public bus to the Agadir city center. However, local bus #22 leaves from the main road, a short walk outside the airport terminal. The bus will take you to the suburb of Inezgane and costs 4 dirham. The last bus leaves the airport at 8:30pm. At Inezgane, take the #20, 24 or 28 bus to the Agadir city center. The fare is 3 dirham. For around the same price, you can get a seat in a shared taxi to Agadir.
- Taxis - Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall. The fares to the Agadir city center are fixed (approx. 200 dirham), so confirm the rate before you enter the taxi. Travel time: 20 minutes.
If you have questions about this airport that are not answered here or in the airport reviews, post a question on our Facebook Page. If you post a question, remember to mention the airport or nobody will understand what you are asking about.
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Agadir Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2014.
- Submit your Airport Review - Register to submit your airport review or simply email your annonymous review to me and I will add it to the database.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Agadir Travel Resources
- Agadir Hotel Deals - search for deals, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 20 February 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.