Thumbs up for the Agadir Airport! Although being completely deserted and offering only Metal-Benches (but without armrests) no one hassled us (two girls). - Petra
December 2010 - Night was very good. Staff friendly. Quite comfortable soft benches. Just long haired guys are something unusual here, so they tried to explain that for ladies is another one toilet.
Have you been to Agadir Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Agadir airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Convives de Marque Arrivals And Departure Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Landside. Hours: open 24 Hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Convives de Marque Departure Lounge - Location: Terminal 1, Airside. Hours: open 24 Hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
WiFi is available at the Agadir Airport.
If sleeping in Agadir Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels at the airport. The nearest hotels are:
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Agadir Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Children's Play Areas - not available
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Yes (Cafeteria)
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
Open 24 hours. On the Agadir Airport web site they say "there are no hotel at the airport or in the near... so sleeping at the airport is a good option". They even use a quote past airport sleepers made on the SleepingInAirports web site. :-)
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
- Car Rentals - Easycar and Europcar have counters at the airport.
- Public Transportation - According to the airport's web site, There is no direct public bus to the Agadir city center. However, local bus #22 leaves from the main road, a short walk outside the airport terminal. The bus will take you to the suburb of Inezgane and costs 4 dirham. The last bus leaves the airport at 8:30pm. At Inezgane, take the #20, 24 or 28 bus to the Agadir city center. The fare is 3 dirham. For around the same price, you can get a seat in a shared taxi to Agadir.
- Taxis - Taxis are available outside the arrivals hall. The fares to the Agadir city center are fixed (approx. 200 dirham), so confirm the rate before you enter the taxi. Travel time: 20 minutes.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Agadir Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Agadir Travel Resources
- Tripadvisor - search for Agadir hotel deals, check availability and read traveller reviews.
Last Updated: 02 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.