Harare Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Harare Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
After two "Scheduled Meetings" with both am and pm heads of security, it was decided that we could stay. - DK
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Harare International Airport.
What to Expect
- A mid-size single-terminal international airport with limited shopping and dining options, all of which close by 10:00PM.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Harare Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Dzimbahwe Executive Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily).
WiFi is available the Harare Airport.
If sleeping in Harare Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- N1 Hotel - (20 minutes from the airport) A new budget hotel. No airport shuttle.
- Sunbird Guest House - (20 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available, rates start at $35.00 USD each way for a minimum of 2 passengers, up to $70,00 USD if pick-up is after midnight, email the hotel your flight details to arrange the service.
- Holiday Inn Harare- (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Harare Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Yes
- Luggage Wrapping - Yes
- Medical Care - Yes
- Pharmacy - Yes
- Post Office - Yes
- Shopping and Duty Free - Yes
- Smoking Lounges - Yes
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 20 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.