Hassi Messaoud Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Hassi Messaoud Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The only place you are likely to fall asleep in Hassi Messaoud airport is in the international departures lounge, but that is assuming you find a plastic seat that is actually bolted to its base. -Gus
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Oued Irara–Krim Belkacem Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport with very basic facilities
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Hassi Messaoud Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
WiFi is available at Hassi Messaoud Airport.
If sleeping in Hassi Messaoud Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Hotel Zaid - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in Hassi Messaoud on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Children's Play Areas - not available
- Food & Drinks - There is a cafeteria.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.