Lagos Airport Guide
The airport has improved enormously and is tolerable in itself.
By a Guest Reviewer
February 2015 - Very disorganised. Very inefficient. NO A/C although it looks like these are being installed. Can be described as Organised Chaos. The SAA lounge is dismally basic. the actual boarding of the plane was a disaster. they only realised after re-checking half of the passengers bags, that he plane was not at that gate. We ended up walking around the terminal building to get o the plane.
Have you been to Lagos Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Lagos airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 6:30AM - last scheduled flight departure (approx. 8:45PM). Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Gabfol Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Arik Air Wing. Showers are available. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£17) • Priority Pass.
- ASL Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Priority Pass.
- SDS Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Hours: Open 24 Hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Skyway Premium Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: Open 24 Hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Priority Pass.
- Gabfol Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: 6:00AM - 11:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£25) • Priority Pass.
- Oasis Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: 6:30AM - 11:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
information not available
If sleeping in Lagos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Blue Lodge Hotel - Located just 300m from the airport terminal. Free roundtrip airport shuttle service available. Day use rooms available (check out by 6:00PM, same day).
- African Sun Airport Hotel Lagos - (5 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
- Ibis Lagos Airport - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Smridu Hotel - (5 min from the airport) Airport pick up available for 5,000NGN and drop-off available for 4,000NGN.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Lagos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are two banks at MM2, but it is not known if there are cash machines on the premises.
- Car Rentals - Achan I • Achan II • Tuance
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it was not know if there are any 24-hour food concessions available at the airport. Here are some of the food options: Barcelos • Double 4 • Mr Biggs • The Promise • Things Remembered • Village Kitchen.
- Showers - Showers are are available in a few of the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 02 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.