Read more about this airport
The airport has improved enormously and is tolerable in itself.
" my first experience with the Lagos airport was in 2007 and renovations had been underway and in 2012 construction is still in place . The airport is dusty and noisy there are noticeable improvements but overall the airport still not up to scratch .No seating landside and airside plenty of seating but construction dust make them unusable. Improved bathroom with visibly expensive fittings but no toilet paper. Making domestic connections is a nightmare you need to get to the another airport so use an airline that offers shuttle services. I would not even attempt to sleep in the airport. "
Have you been to Lago Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Lagos airport either by purchasing a day pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Gabfol Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: open 6am - 11pm. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£25) • Priority Pass.
- Gabfol Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Arik Air Wing. Showers are available. Hours: 6am - 8pm. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Book Online (£17) • Priority Pass.
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 630am - last flight. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Club Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: 7am - 12am. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- SDS Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Skyway Premium Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
- Oasis Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Hours: 630am - 11pm. Lounge Access: Priority Pass.
information not available
If sleeping in the Lagos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport....
- Ibis Lagos Airport - a new hotel and your best option. Located 5 minutes from the airport.
- Lagos Airport Hotel - airport shuttle is available on request.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Lagos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are two banks at MM2, but it is not known if there are cash machines on the premises.
- Car Rentals - Achan I • Achan II • Tuance
- Children's Play Areas - Information not available
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it was not know if there are any 24-hour food concessions available at the airport. Here are some of the food options: Barcelos • Double 4 • Mr Biggs • The Promise • Things Remembered • Village Kitchen
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Information not available
- Showers - Information not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
We Need Your Feedback!
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Lagos Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2015 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2015.
- Write a Review - Please take a few minutes to write your airport review. Whether you provided a quick tip or a detailed review, you will be helping other travellers in a similar situation. Leave a guest review OR register for an account.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Lagos Travel Resources
- Tripadvisor - search for Lagos hotel deals, check availability and read traveller reviews.
Last Updated: 20 February 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.