The airport has improved enormously and is tolerable in itself.
" my first experience with the Lagos airport was in 2007 and renovations had been underway and in 2012 construction is still in place . The airport is dusty and noisy there are noticeable improvements but overall the airport still not up to scratch .No seating landside and airside plenty of seating but construction dust make them unusable. Improved bathroom with visibly expensive fittings but no toilet paper. Making domestic connections is a nightmare you need to get to the another airport so use an airline that offers shuttle services. I would not even attempt to sleep in the airport. "
Have you been to Lago Airport recently? Tell us about it!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Gabfol Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: open 6am - 11pm. Lounge Access: £25.00 per person for 3 hours (online) to guarantee that you have a seat. » book lounge
- Gabfol Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, Arik Air Wing. Showers are available. Hours: 6am - 8pm. Lounge Access: £17.00 per person for 3 hours (online) to guarantee that you have a seat. » book lounge
- VIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 3rd Floor. Hours: 630am - last flight.
- Club Class Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: 7am - 12am.
- SDS Skye Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Hours: open 24 hours
- The Oasis Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Hours: 630am - 11pm
- Skyway Premium Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, E-Wing. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours.
- British Airways Executive Club Lounge
information not available
If sleeping in the Lagos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport....
- Ibis Lagos Airport - a new hotel and your best option. Located 5 minutes from the airport.
- Lagos Airport Hotel - airport shuttle is available on request.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Lagos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are two banks at MM2, but it is not known if there are cash machines on the premises.
- Car Rentals - Achan I • Achan II • Tuance
- Children's Play Areas - Information not available
- Currency Exchange - Information not available
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it was not know if there are any 24-hour food concessions available at the airport. Here are some of the food options: Barcelos • Double 4 • Mr Biggs • The Promise • Things Remembered • Village Kitchen
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Information not available
- Showers - Information not available
Open 24 hours.
The SleepingInAirports community depends on travellers, like you, to share their airport experiences through airport reviews and survey responses. If you had a good or bad experience at Lagos Airport, tell us about it!
- Complete the 2014 Airport Survey - Your responses to this short (and easy!) questionnaire will help us determine the Best and Worst Airports of 2014.
- Submit your Airport Review - Register to submit your airport review or simply email your annonymous review to me and I will add it to the database.
Thank you for helping the Community!
Lagos Travel Resources
- Lagos Hotel Deals - compare rates, check availability and read reviews
Last Updated: 20 February 2014
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you du ring your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.