Sfax Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sfax Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Military airbase attached probably explains why.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sfax–Thyna International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small and friendly single-terminal airport, served by a limited amount of international flights. Shopping and dining options are minimal.
- Heavy military and armed security presence.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sfax Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
information not available
If sleeping in Sfax Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Pacha - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- La Maison Salma - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Thyna - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Sfax Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
Information not available
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Taxis are available outside the terminal and the cost of a trip to the town center is about 5 DT (including luggage).
Last Updated: 26 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.