Tamanrasset Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tamanrasset Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The staff are so kind as they are not used to hords of tourists clogging up the terminals, so they treat there few guests well. - a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Aguenar – Hadj Bey Akhamok Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, quaint single-terminal airport with friendly staff, clean facilities, desert views and basic amenities. Very few tourists travel through this airport, to expect to see mostly locals.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleeping spot was mentioned, our reviewer described the overnight stay as peaceful and safe.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tamanrasset Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
information not available
If sleeping in Tamanrassett Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Tahat - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Tamanrassett Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Children's Play Areas - not available
- Food & Drinks - Yes
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 02 April 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.