Faisalabad Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Faisalabad Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Faisalabad Airport.
What to Expect
- In the past few years the airport has opened up to more international destinations in the Middle East. In 2015 it was announced that the terminal would be undergoing improvements to bring it up to international standards.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Faisalabad Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Faisalabad Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Faisalabad Serena Hotel - (21 minutes from the airport) Free airport transfer
- Faisalabad Hotel - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel One Faisalabad - (27 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Faisalabad Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - An ATM is available, and banking is available during international flight times.
- Baggage Trolleys - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - There is a snack bar landside in Departures, a snack bar airside in the concourse, and a canteen in the parking area.
- Prayer Areas - Separate prayer areas are available for men and women.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.