Lucknow Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lucknow Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Lucknow Airport.
What to Expect
- There are two terminals: T1 houses international flights to Southeast Asia and the Middle East; T2 opened in 2012 for domestic flights.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport, and one provides free airport pick-up service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lucknow Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Lucknow Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Mangalam Palace Airport - (4 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Crossroad - (4 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are not available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lucknow Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATM / Cash Machine - Yes, available at T1 and T2.
- Baby Care Facilities - A Child Care Room is available to use, free of charge. Ask an airport staff member for access.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, available in Departures and Arrivals areas of T1.
- Duty Free Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available to both departing and arriving passengers in T1 only. A variety of shops are available in the Departures area of T2.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Florist - Location: T1
- Luggage Trolleys - Free to use at the airport
- Massage Parlor - Location: Departures (T2)
- Medical Services - Free medical attention/first aid, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs available for use
- Pre-paid taxi counter - Location: Arrivals (T1, T2)
- Rest Zones - There is room dedicated for resting. Rate: 1500 Rs for up to 24-hr stay. See Duty Terminal Manager.
- Shopping - A variety of shops are located in Departures (T2)
- Smoking Zone - Yes (location unknown)
- Tourism Information Centre - Yes (location unknown)
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to email@example.com and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.