Multan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Multan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Multan Airport.
What to Expect
- Both local and Western food options are available, but it’s unclear whether any are open overnight.
- A brand new terminal, opened in 2015, operates domestic and international flights.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, one hotel within a few minutes of the airport provides free airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Multan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- CIP Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
- CIP Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
Free WiFi is available at Multan International Airport.
If sleeping in Multan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Ramada Multan - (8 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Multan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Allied Bank of Pakistan ATM is open 24 hours.
- Baggage Trolleys - Free. Available from drop-off to check-in for departing passengers, and from baggage claim to pick-up lane for arriving passengers.
- Baggage Wrapping Services - Yes
- Banks - National Bank of Pakistan has an airport branch. Location: Adjacent to the briefing area entrance. Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Car Rentals - Yes
- Duty-Free - Location: International Departure lounge
- Food & Drinks - Subway • Pizza Hut • Dunkin Donuts, and other fast food restaurants are located in the general public area.
- Information Desk - There are several information desks located throughout the airport • Arrivals • Departures • CIP lounge • Concourse Hall
- Medical Services - There is an Airport Medical Centre located adjacent to the Mosque.
- Prayer Areas - There is a mosque open 24/7 just outside of the airport terminal on the right side. An additional prayer room is available in the departure lounge with separate areas for men and women.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 11 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.