Pokhara Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pokhara Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Planes literally roll up to the stairs and people walk around the planes (even when they're moving!) to board. - Shan
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Pokhara Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny and rustic single-terminal regional airport, with service to Kathmandu, Manang (seasonal only) and Jomsom. Restrooms are western-style, but usually not clean.
- Barely an airport, planes roll right up to the stairs of the terminal building so passengers can walk to them.
- Don’t be surprised if you see passengers boarding planes while the planes are still moving!
Where to Sleep
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pokhara Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Pokhara Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Pokhara Grande - (3 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle.
- Hotel Jal Mahal - (5 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Pokhara Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
As of this update we were unable to confirm what services and amenities are available. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update this airport guide.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 28 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.