Udon Thani Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Udon Thani Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Airport closes at night, so there's probably no way to stay & it's only a few KM from town.
Photo credit: Binderdonedat / Wikimedia
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Udon Thani International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal domestic airport with a variety of shops and restaurants.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Udon Thani Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Coral Executive Lounge - Location: Terminal 2, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 12:00AM. Lounge Access: Book Online (£22 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Information not available
If sleeping in Udon Thani Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- President Hotel - (10 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle.
- Country View Resort - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfer service is available upon request, call 086-230-4121 to book, airport pick-up is 250baht while drop-off is 150baht.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Udon Thani Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurants and coffee shops available however none appear to be open 24 hours.
- Shopping - There are a variety of small shops available in the airport.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 21 January 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.