Cordoba Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Cordoba Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Cordoba Airport.
What to Expect
- The single terminal has been expanded recently, and connects to many destinations across South America.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport, and some provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Cordoba Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Aeropuertos VIP Club - Location: Landside, Ground Floor. Hours: 7:00AM - 22:30AM.
Free Wi Fi at Córdoba Airport. Connect to the “AA2000-Personal” Network.
If sleeping in Cordoba Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Quorum Cordoba Hotel Golf Tenis & Spa - (2 min from the airport) Free airport transfers are available, but you must book at least 48 hours in advance.
- Holiday Inn Cordoba - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfer service is available ($22.00 USD each way).
- Orfeo Suites Hotel Cordoba - (10 min from the airport) Airport transfers available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Cordoba Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is a available as well a newspaper shop. You will also find Kiosks (Landside) which are open 24 hours.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Information Desk - Yes, Terminal A to the right of the main entrance. Hours: 24 hours a day.
- Pharmacy - Yes, Farmacity. Location: Landside, Ground Floor. Hours are not known.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Buses and Colectivos
Cordoba is served by Transporte Urbano de Pasajeros bus line A5.
Avis, Hertz and Localiza offer car rental services onsite.
Taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area near the airport exit.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.