Juliaca Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Juliaca Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Juliaca Airport.
What to Expect
- This small, regional airport has at least a cafe and restautant.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Juliaca Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Juliaca airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Sala Wayra - Location: Airside, 1st Floor. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Book Online (£18 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Juliaca Airport inside the Sala Wayra. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Juliaca Inca Manco Capac Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Royal Inn Hotel Juliaca - (10 min from the airport) Airport pick-up available.
- Hotel San Martin Inn - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. However, some room categories may include free transfers.
- Hotel Maria Antonieta - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Juliaca Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are shops available however the location and hours are not known.
- Food & Drinks - There are restaurants available however the location and hours are not known. There are no 24 hour operations.
- Pharmacy - Yes, a Health Store is available.
The airport is open 7:00AM - 7:00PM.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.