Puerto Montt Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Puerto Montt Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Puerto Montt Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal currently has 4 gates in use for flights in the region.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Puerto Montt Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Puerto Montt airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Salones VIP Pacific Club - Location: National Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, in front of Gate 4. Hours: 6:30AM - 11:30PM (Mon - Sat) • 8:00AM - 8:00PM (Sun). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$40) • Book Online (£25 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
WiFi is available at Puerto Montt Airport for a fee. Free Wi Fi is available in the Lounge.
If sleeping in Puerto Montt Airport does not appeal to you, it is best to head back into town, as there are no hotels in or next to the airport. Here are some suggestions:
- Hotel Bellavista Puerto Varas - (20 minutes from the airport) Airport transfer service is available upon request for a fee. Approx. $20.000 CLP for 3 people.
- Hotel Versalles Suites Puerto Montt - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle available.
- Hospedaje Vista al Mar - (20 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Puerto Montt Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Landside, Main Hall (near entrance).
- Currency Exchange – Afex Cambios - Location: Landside, Main Hall.
- Duty Free & Shopping - There are seven shops in El Tepual located both Landside and Airside. They sell a variety of crafts, clothing and local specialties.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There is one restaurant (Costa Ralun) in the airport located on the second floor (airside).
The airport is open 24 hours.
- Car Rentals
Car rentals are available at the airport through the following companies: Avis • Budget • Alamo • Hertz • Europcar • and more.
- Public Transportation
AndresTour operates buses and transfers out of the first floor domestic arrivals hall.
Last Updated: 15 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.