St. Thomas Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our St. Thomas Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Its a small waiting area but the many rows of chairs don't have arms so you can stretch out.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Cyril E. King Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with clean facilities and limited shopping and dining options.
- Long, slow lines for security checkpoint and baggage check.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our St. Thomas Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the time of this update WiFi is not available at St. Thomas Airport.
If sleeping in St. Thomas Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Emerald Beach Resort - (2 min from the airport) No airport shuttles aviailable. The hotel suggests a taxi for US$4.00 (plus baggage fees) each way.
- The Island Beachcomber Hotel - (2 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near the St. Thomas Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Hertz.
- Food & Drinks - There are two restaurants (no 24-hour food concessions).
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Shopping - There are stores selling souvenirs and liquors. Location and hours are not known.
- Showers - not available
The airport terminal is open from 6:00AM - 11:00PM.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 27 November 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.