Brest Bretagne Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Brest Bretagne Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Brest Bretagne Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal airport with two levels: Level 1 is for Arrivals / Check-In and Level 2 is for Departures.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Brest Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free unlimited WiFi is available in Brest Bretagne Airport. Connect to the “Wifi by CCIBREST” network.
If sleeping in Brest Bretagne Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel F1 Brest Nord Kergaradec - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- B&B Hotel Brest Kergaradec - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Escale Oceania Brest - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Brest Bretagne Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Check-In, landside, near the Air France desk.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available airside in the Departures lounge, along with a limited variety of retails shops located both landside and airside.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Bagad Kafe • Britt Kafe • Terre et Mer
- Key Deposit - Temporary storage is available for small items, like keys or motorcycle helmets, at the Parking Information Desk. Rate: 6,20 € per item.
The airport is open from 4:30AM - 11:00PM, or outside of those hours if flights are scheduled to depart earlier or arrive later, or due to delayed flights.
An airport shuttle connects the airport to Line A of the local tram line. Fare is €1.50 and allows travel on the tramway up to 1 hour. For timetable and other details, visit the airport website.
A taxi stand is located just outside the Terminal. To estimate your fare, use the map on the airport website.
Several companies offer car rental services, including Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt. Their counters are located in the terminal, opposite the baggage pick-up area.
Last Updated: 07 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.