Brindisi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Brindisi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Brindisi-Salento Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern airport terminal with limited shopping and dining options.
- Shops and restaurants close at night, and there are no vending machines, so keep a few snacks and beverages handy for later!
- Plenty of seats and power outlets for mobile charging!
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Brindisi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Brindisi Airport. Connect to the “Linkem Free network”. An email address and Italian cell phone number is required for registration OR you can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Linkedin account.
If sleeping in Brindisi Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- B&B Mare e Sole Brindisi - (5 min from the airport) Airport transfer is available upon request for a fee of approx. 5,00€.
- Grande Albergo Internazionale - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle. Hotel suggests a taxi for 20,00€.
- Hotel Orientale - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Brindisi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes (Landside and Airside)
- Baby Care Facilities - A nursery is located airside by Gates 6 and 7.
- Car Rentals - Avis • Budget • Europa • Europcar • Hertz • Locauto • Maggiore • Sixt • Thrifty.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options, but vending machines are available in the terminal.
- Information Desk - Yes, center of airport, arrivals area.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Pharmacy - Yes (Landside)
- Shopping - Three shops are located landside, and one shop is available airside.
- Showers - Not available.
The airport is open from 5:00AM - 12:30AM.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Autovia • Auto Europa / Sicily by Car • Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Locauto • Maggiore • Sixt.
Metered taxis are readily available in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.