Lamezia Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lamezia Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Lamezia Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport provides flights across Europe, and many destinations are seasonal.
- This small, single terminal will likely be replaced by a new terminal in the next few years.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lamezia Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- VIP Lounge 'Gianni Versace' - Location: Landside, 1st Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 8:00PM (Daily).
Free WiFi is available at Lamezia Airport. Connect to the “Infrareti” network.
If sleeping in Lamezia Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- B&B Peter Pan - (4 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle
- Bram Hotel - (4 min from the airport) Airport shuttle available (must be pre-arranged)
- Aerhotel Phelipe - (4 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lamezia Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs - Bank Carime and Bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena both offer ATMs. Information on the specific location is not available.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Disabled Services – The airport offers a range of disability service from parking through to boarding. This includes ramps, help phones, elevators, reduced mobility toilets, and in-person support.
- Duty Free & Shopping - All shopping is located on the first floor of the terminal. A wide variety of shops sell handicrafts, silverware, jewelry, ceramics, lingerie, accessories and a library. All shops are open from 9:00AM – 8:00PM, and the tobacco/newspaper store is open from 6:00AM – 10:30PM.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. However, there are multiple dining options available airside on the 1st floor of the terminal, which include a self-service restaurant, two bars, a pizzeria, and a wine bar.
- Luggage Wrapping – Available in departures hall for a fee.
- Medical Services - Available at the First Aid Station. Hours and location are not known.
- Pharmacy – Parafarmacia Sascal is located on the 1st floor, in the main shopping area.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Several private companies offer bus service between the airport and one or more of the following destinations: Lamezia Terme Centrale (Lamezia central train station), Cosenza, Rocca Imperiale-Sibari, Locri, Praia a Mare, Catanzaro and Ricadi/Tropea.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: AutoEurope/Sicily by Car, Avis/Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Locauto, Maggiore and Sixt
Taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.