Lemnos Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lemnos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Lemnos Airport.
What to Expect
- A small airport that offers flights to domestic and international (seasonal) destinations.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lemnos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Lemnos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Varos Village Hotel - (7 min from the airport) Roundtrip airport transfers available upon request
- Hotel Ethaleia - (15 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Ifestos Hotel - (20 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Lemnos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available.
- Food & Drinks - A snack bar is available.
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 8:00AM and 10:30AM - 2:30PM (Mon) • 6:00AM - 8:00AM (Tues) • 6:00AM - 8:00AM and 3:30PM - 7:00PM (Wed) • 6:00AM - 8:00AM and 1:00PM - 2:30PM (Thurs) • 10:00AM - 1:30PM and 10:30PM - 11:30PM (Fri,Sun) • 6:00AM - 8:00AM and 3:00PM - 7:00PM (Sat).
Buses are often organized for passengers of charter flights.
Taxis are available.
Onsite car rentals are available through Europcar and Holiday.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.