Melilla Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Melilla Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Melilla Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport is situated in a Spanish enclave in Morocco; its flights connect to Spanish destinations only.
- Free WiFI is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There are currently no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Melilla Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update, there are no airport lounges that economy class travellers can pay to use.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Melilla Airport. Connect to the "kubiwireless" network. (SSID: Airport_Free_Wifi_AENA).
If sleeping in Melilla Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- TRYP Melilla Airport - (9 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Melilla Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Cafetería del aeropuerto - Location: Ground floor, Main Hall, Departures. Open 7:30AM - 6:30PM (winter) and 7:30AM - 8:30PM (summer). Vending machines are located in the arrivals area.
- Information Desk - Location: Ground floor, Arrivals Hall.
- Police - Location: Ground floor, Boarding Zone.
- Shopping - There are shops on the ground floor, Departures Hall (public area).
- Travel Agency - Viajes Melisur - Location: Ground floor, Departures Hall.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at email@example.com and we will update the guide.
Rent-A-Car Melilla offer car rental services onsite during airport hours of operation. Location: Ground floor of the terminal. Hours: open 7:30AM - 6:30PM (winter) and 7:45AM - 8:30PM (summer).
Metered taxis are readily available outside of the airport during airport hours of operation.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.