Minsk Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Minsk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
my advice is get in and get out asap.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Minsk National Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and modern single-terminal international airport with a wide variety of reasonably-priced shops, restaurants and services.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Minsk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can pay to enter these lounges at Minsk airport. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Domestic Lounge - Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Sleepboxes are available ($). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$35) • Priority Pass
- International Lounge - Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Sleepboxes are available ($). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$35) • Priority Pass
- CIP-lounge (CIP means Commercially Important Person) - offers Internet, telephone/fax, comfortable seating. Food and beverage is available for additional cost. Located at Gate 1 on the third floor. Hours: 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$190 for 3 hours). Entry permitted by application only.
WiFi is available at Minsk Airport in all terminals for a fee. You need to purchase an access card (Beltelecom) which are sold in cafes and shops look for the Beltelecom signs.
If sleeping in Minsk Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels at the airport.
- Sleepboxes - The Domestic and International Lounges offer sleepboxes if you want to have a nap in between flights. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
- Ozerny Hotel Complex - (20 min from the airport) 10-room hotel with restaurant, cafe, 24-hr bar, and billiards. Rooms rates start at 400,000 BYR and include breakfast and VAT. Airport transfers can be arranged directly through the hotel for an additional fee.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Minsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Available the 2nd floor (gate 1-2) and the ground floor (gate 3-4).
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Location: 2nd Floor Air Terminal and Ground Floor Air Terminal, Gate 5-6. Hours: Vary.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available. Visit the shops available at the airport for items such souvenirs, drinks, cigarettes, food stuff. Location: 3rd floor, arrival area, Sector 6. Hours: 24 hours a day.
- Food & Drinks - Lainer Restaurant (open 24 hours) • Café-bistroChomolungma• Bar Aero • Bar Meridian • Bar Lebed • Bar Polet
- Gym - The airport has a gym featuring an elliptical machine, bicycle, treadmill, ping pong table, and weights. Location: 3rd floor, left wing near Gate 1-2. Rates: 15,000 BYR (1 hour). Hours: 8:40AM -8:10PM (Daily).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Basement level at Gate 6. Hours: 24 hours. Rate: from 40,000 BYR for a 50KG bag. Note if paying in cash only Belarusian rubles are accepted.
- Medical Services - There is a First Aid station located on the 1st floor, left wing, arrival level of the passenger terminal.
- Mother-and-Child room - There are rooms for 1/2/4 persons with a TV, air-conditioning as well as a common kitchen and shower facilities. If there is space, the elderly, physically challenged and other passengers can use this room. Location: 3rd floor, left wing of Gate 1-2. Hours: 24 hours. Rate: EUR 18.73 (Single) / EUR 14.10 (Double) / EUR 10.67 (Quad)
- Showers - Male and Female shower cabins are available in the Gym.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Minsk Airport is linked to the city center via bus routes 300Э (Minsk bus and railway station “Tsentralnyi”) and 173Э (Sokol mini-district), and shuttle buses 1400-TK (“Tsentralnyi”) and 1430-TK (“Tsentralnyi” via metro station).
Auto-Sale Rent-A-Car offers car rental service onsite.
Licensed airport taxis can be hired on the ground floor, Arrivals Hall at Sector 3-4 (until 9pm) or Sector 5-6 (24 hours a day). Boarding pass must be presented in order to hire a taxi. For safety reasons, do not accept offers of a ride from anyone in the airport terminal.
Minsk Airport is connected to Minsk-Passazhirsky and Smolevichy railway stations via five daily departures. A bus service transports passengers between the airport terminal and airport train station, with a bus stop located on the ground floor, Arrivals Hall, Sector 5-6.
Last Updated: 17 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.