Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Minsk Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
my advice is get in and get out asap. -fengis
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Minsk National Airport.
What to Expect
- A clean and modern single-terminal international airport with a wide variety of reasonably-priced shops, restaurants and services.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter one of the airport’s first class lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- We have mixed reviews from travellers who attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
Passes International Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Showers and sleepboxes are available ($). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounges passes • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
Passes Domestic Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Showers and sleepboxes are available ($). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
CIP Lounge – offers Internet, telephone/fax, comfortable seating. Food and beverage is available for additional cost. Located at Gate 1 on the third floor. Hours: 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (US$190 for 3 hours). Entry permitted by application only.
If sleeping in Minsk Airport does not appeal to you, there are no hotels at the airport, but you will find sleep cabins and day rooms at the airport.
Inside Airport Sleep Cabins – Sleep cabins can be found in the transit zone and a few of the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] In the transit zone, the cabins can be rented for US$ 20 for the first 3 hours and US$ 7 for each subsequent hour. Inside the lounges, a 3-hour lounge + sleep cabin package costs US$ 55 per person.
Inside Airport Guest Rooms – There are rooms for 1/2/4 persons with a TV, air-conditioning as well as a common kitchen and shower facilities. If there is space, the elderly, physically challenged and other passengers can use this room. Location: 4rd floor, left wing of sector 1-2. Hours: 24 hours. Rate: 50 BYN (Single) / 40 BYN (Double) / 30 BYN (Quad).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Minsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available for a duration of 3 hours (per every 24 hours) at Minsk Airport. Connect to the “Airport Minsk” network.
- Postal Services – Drop off your last minute postcards, send a parcel, make a payment and more, at the airport’s post office. Location: Departure level of the Sector 1-2 (left wing). Hours: 9:00AM – 9:00PM (closed for 30 minute lunch and dinner break).
- WiFi – see “Airport WiFi/Internet” above.
- Children’s Play Area – When you want to ensure your kids burn off all their energy before their flight, coin operated rides can be found throughout the airport.
- Mother-and-Child room – There are rooms for outbound passengers travelling with children under 7 years. The double room includes an equipped kitchen, lavatory and shower. Location: 4th floor, in sector 1-2. Hours: 24 hours. Rate: 25 BYN per person per day.
- Gym – The airport has a gym featuring an elliptical machine, bicycle, treadmill, ping pong table, and weights. Location: 3rd floor, left wing near Gate 1-2. Rates: 5.5 BYN (1 hour). Hours: 8:40AM -8:10PM (Daily).
Food & Drinks
- Food & Drinks – The Polet Bar in the departures zone is open 24 hours . Liner Restaurant is another option in the Departures zone, but with reduce hours (Hours: 9:00AM – 9:00PM).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – Luggage Storage & Lockers – Location: Basement level at Gate 6. Hours: 24 hours. Rate: 4 BYN (bags under 50KG), 5 BYN (50KG-100KG bag), 6 BYN (oversized baggage).
- Luggage Wrapping – Baggage wrapping is located landside, on the third floor of the departure area. Cost is 10 BYN per unit.
- Medical Services – There is a First Aid station located on the 1st floor, left wing, arrival level of the passenger terminal.
- Pharmacy – Location: Landside, in the Departure zone, to the left of the first check-in desk. Hours: 24 hours; however, the Pharmacy is closed for breaks throughout the day. Breaks range from 10 – 20 minutes long.
- Mobile Charging – Free mobile charging stations can be found throughout the airport.
- ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: 2nd floor, Gate 1-2 and Ground floor, Gate 3-4.
- Banking – Belarusbank offers full banking services included currency exchange. Location: 2nd Floor of the terminal (left wing). Hours: 24 hours.
- Currency Exchange – Location: 2nd Floor Air Terminal and Ground Floor Air Terminal, Gate 5-6. Hours: Vary.
- Prayer Room – A chapel can be found on the third floor of sector 5-6. Hours: 09:00AM – 5:15PM (Mon-Fri), 09:00AM – 3:00PM (Sat), Closed (Sun)
Rest & Relaxation
- Hotels – see “Airport Hotels” above.
- Lounges – see “Airport Lounges” above.
- Rest Zones – Not available.
- Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is available. Visit the shops available at the airport for items such souvenirs, drinks, cigarettes, food stuff. Location: 3rd floor, arrival area, Sector 6. Hours: 24 hours a day.
Showers, Salon & Spa
- Hair Salon – If you have time for a cut and colour before your flight head to the airport hair salon. Location: 4th Floor, Left Wing, Sector 12.
- Showers – Paid Shower Rooms are available. Ask for assistance at the Mother and Child Room administrator’s office on the 4th Floor, 1st Sector. Hours: 24 hours. Rates: 7.00 BYN for 40 minutes. In addition, male and female shower cabins are available in the Gym and also in the Mother-and Child Room and Guest Rooms (see above).
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of January 2019, Minsk airport is served by the following airlines: Aeroflot • Air Baltic • Air China • Austrian Airlines • Belavia • Etihad Airways • Iraqi Air • Lufthansa • LOT • Motor Sich Airlines • Turkish Airlines • Turkmenistan • Finnair • Utair • Uzbekistan Airways • Vueling • Ukrainian International Airlines.
Minsk Airport is linked to the city center via bus routes 300Э (Minsk bus and railway station “Tsentralnyi”) and 173Э (Sokol mini-district), and shuttle buses 1400-TK (“Tsentralnyi”) and 1430-TK (“Tsentralnyi” via metro station).
Auto-Sale Rent-A-Car offers car rental service onsite. Offices are located on the ground floor to the right of Gates 3-4.
Licensed airport taxis can be hired on the ground floor, Arrivals Hall at Sector 3-4 (until 9pm) or Sector 5-6 (24 hours a day). Boarding pass must be presented in order to hire a taxi. For safety reasons, do not accept offers of a ride from anyone in the airport terminal.
Minsk Airport is connected to Minsk-Passazhirsky and Smolevichy railway stations via five daily departures. A bus service transports passengers between the airport terminal and airport train station, with a bus stop located on the ground floor, Arrivals Hall, Sector 5-6.
Last updated: 2019-01-11
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.