Mytilene Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Mytilene Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Mytilene Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport has one small terminal that services both International and Domestic flights.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Mytilene Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If sleeping in Mytilene Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Elysion Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Heliotrope Boutique Hotel & Resort - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Loriet - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mytilene Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available.
- Food & Drinks - A snack bar is available.
The airport is open from 6:20AM - 10:00PM (Mon) • 7:20AM - 12:00PM and 5:00PM - 10:00PM (Tue) • 7:20AM - 12:15PM and 5:00PM - 10:00PM (Wed) • 7:20AM - 10:00PM (Thur) • 6:20AM - 12:15PM and 5:00PM - 10:00PM (Fri,Sun) • 6:20AM - 12:00PM and 5:00PM - 6:00PM (Sat).
KTEL offers bus service; fare is €2.
Taxis are available. Approximate fare to the Mytilini city center is €10.
Two companies offer car rental services onsite: Auto Moto Lesvos (EuropCar/Budget/Sixt) and Auto Hellas (Hertz).
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.