Omsk Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Omsk Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Omsk Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal offers flights to a few domestic and international destinations.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Omsk Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Business Lounge - Location: Domestic Departures, Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
WiFi is available in the Business Lounge.
If sleeping in Omsk Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Aero Hotel Omsk - Located on airport grounds, 150m from the airport terminal. No airport shuttle.
- Avrora Hotel - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available upon request. Cost is approx. 650RUB each way.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Omsk Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Conference Room - Rentals available
- Currency Exchange - Yes
- Food & Drinks - Yes
- Information Desk - Yes, in the centre of the terminal.
- Luggage Packing Service - Yes. Located on the first floor, landside, opposite to check-in desks and on the first floor of the international departures. Cost per unit is 400 rubles.
- Luggage Storage Room - Location: On the left side of the main entrance. Hours: Open 24/7.
- Medical Services - Free medical services available at Omsk airport.
- Parent/Child Rest Room - Travelling with a baby? There is a room for breastfeeding and diaper-changing.
- Shopping - Yes
- Transportation Desk - If you need to purchase train tickets or make other ground transportation arrangements, there is a transportation desk with agents to assist you.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information not available.
Last Updated: 25 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.