Oslo Torp Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Oslo Torp Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Was quite amusing when a drunk guy who'd just came through arrivals jumped on one of those rideable floor sweepers! -Damo
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sandefjord Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international, served mainly by low-cost carriers. A limited variety of shopping and dining options are available.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted in this airport. However, there is a nearby waiting room that opens after midnight. The room has seats, toilets and heat.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Oslo Torp Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at Torp Airport.
- Free WiFi is available at Oslo Torp Airport. Connect to the "free-Wifi-Torp" network.
- There are also free internet kiosks located in the international departure area, in front of the tax-free store, and in the terminal opposite the main entrance.
If sleeping in Sandefjord Airport does not appeal to you, there is a hotel near the airport:
- Sandefjord Motor Hotel - (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Sandefjord Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are available throughout the airport, both landside and airside.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Children’s Play Area - Location: airside, near Gate 8 • near Gates 23-24 in the Non-Schengen concourse.
- Currency Exchange - Several of the airport’s ATMs dispense foreign currency. A slightly wider variety of currencies are available airside.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available in both Departures and Arrivals, during international flight departures and arrivals. Narvesen convenient market is available landside, while Tanum bookstore offers reading materials and travel goods airside.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include:
- Landside: Gastro Pub • Narvesen convenience market.
- Airside: Cafe Opus • La Baguette • Mingle Bar • Peppe’s Pizza
- Information Desk: Information, travel insurance, bus ticket sales, and other services are available at the Servicecenter. Location: Center of terminal, before security checkpoints. Hours: 6:00AM - 10:00PM (Sun-Fri). Closed at 8:00PM on Saturdays.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage and small items can be stored at the Servicecenter. See “Information Desk” above.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open from 4:30AM - 1:30AM. Overnight stays are not permitted at Torp Airport.
The following bus companies serve Torp Airport: Torp-Ekspressen (to/from Oslo); Telemarkekspressen (to/from Telemark); TIMEkspressen (Fokserød-Stavern–Larvik–Sandefjord–Oslo); Lavprisekspressen (Fokserød-Stavanger-Kristiansand–Oslo).
These car rental agencies are located onsite in Arrivals: Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
Taxis are readily available in the taxi depot, located outside of the Arrivals area. Taxis with a round orange-colored “Airport Taxi” sticker offer fixed rates to/from the airport.
Torp Airport is connected to Torp Railway Station via 4-minute shuttle bus ride. Shuttle bus service is coordinated with the arrival and departure of trains, and included in the price of train tickets stopping at Torp Station.
Last Updated: 05 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.