Paphos Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Paphos Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The departures board was not helpful - calls were being made for flights already "departed". -Guy
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Paphos International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served mainly by seasonal commercial flights. The airport’s facilities are clean, and limited shopping and dining options are available.
- Free WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Although no specific sleeping spot was mentioned, reviewers who spent the night here described their overnight stays as safe, pleasant and hassle-free. Overhead announcements turn off after the last flight, so you won’t have to worry about noise, but the air-conditioning is a bit strong, so have a travel blanket or sleeping bag handy to keep warm!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Paphos Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Paphos airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- Premium Lounge - Location: Airside, across from Gate 7. Hours: 3 hours prior to first flight departure (approx. 6:00AM) - after last scheduled flight departure (approx. 12:00AM). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€30) • Book Online (£22.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Unlimited free WiFi is available at Paphos Airport. Connect to the "Pafos International Airport Wi-Fi" network, choose a network provided by either MTN or CYTA and start surfing.
If sleeping in Paphos Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Louis Phaethon Beach Hotel - (15 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Constantinou Bros Pioneer Beach Hotel - (16 min from the airport) A four-star adult-oriented resort. Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Constantinou Bros Asimina Suites Hotel- (16 min from the airport) A five-star adult-oriented resort. Airport transfers available for a fee.
- Aquamare Beach Hotel & Spa - (17 min from the airport) Airport transfers available for a fee.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Paphos Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Airport Tours - Tours are available for schools groups.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Available both Landside and Airside
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby change facilities are located in toilet blocks within the Terminal.
- Car Rentals - Europcar • Budget • Sixt.
- Children’s Area - Game areas are located throughout the airport. Location: Both Landside and Airside.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available (location and hours are not known) as well as a souvenir shop.
- Food & Drinks - There are a few choices for cafes and restaurants both Landside and Airside. There are no 24 hour options however Costa Coffee is open 4:00AM – 1:00AM (Landside) and Cafe Ritazza is open 4:00AM – 11:00PM (Airside).
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Location: Landside. Hours: Not known. Fee: Minimum €8,00 for first 3 hours up to €38,00 for 4 days, special fees apply for oversized bags. Pay with credit card or cash. If you are travelling with a bike the airport will now also store the box for you, rates range from €25,00 for 3 weeks to €35,00 for 5 weeks.
Information not available
Information not available.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.