Perpignan Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Perpignan Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Well I spent the night in this airport because stupid Ryanair send my luggage to Groenland. Stupid me had packed my money in my luggage. - Antonia
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport, served mainly by seasonal flights. Shopping and dining options are minimal.
- Unlimited free WiFi is available. See Airport WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Perpignan Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unlimited free WiFi is available at Perpignan Airport.
If sleeping in Perpignan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- B&B Hotel Perpignan Nord - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Novotel Perpignan - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Perpignan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Outside the Terminal by Parking Payment kiosk.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - There is a bar and restaurant located in the central hall.
Information not available
Bus line 7 (“Airport Shuttle”) links the airport with Peyrestortes, Perpignan and Cabestany. “Place de Catalogne” stop offers connections to Bus line 2 for transport to bus and train stations.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite: Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Interrent, Sixt, Thrifty and Rent-a-Car.
Taxis are readily available outside of the airport terminal during airport hours of operation.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.