Rzeszow Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rzeszow Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Rzeszow Airport.
What to Expect
- The current terminal opened in 2012, and currently offers flights across Europe.
Where to Sleep
- It seems that the airport closes by midnight, and reopens around 4am. Sleeping here is likely not possible.
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport but none provide airport shuttle service. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rzeszow Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- Executive Lounge - Location: Airside, Departures Zone/Schengen Area, Gate 4. Schengen flights only. Showers are available. Hours: 5:00AM - 5:30PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (200 PLN)
WiFi is available at Rzseszow Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi elsewhere in the terminal.
If sleeping in Rzeszow Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Blue Diamond Hotel - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hotel Palac - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Ostoya Manor - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rzeszow Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baby Care Facilities - There are four Baby Rooms available, two each on the Ground and 1st Floor.
- Conference Facilities – The VIP Lounge doubles as a conference room when booked out entirely. Services include a phone, fax, printer, beverages and snacks. The room seats up to 12 people. There is also a 26-person conference room that is equipped with air conditioning, a multimedia projector, a portable screen, a printer, a telephone and a fax machine.
- Currency Exchange - Yes, centre hall on the Ground Floor.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of other shops.
- Disabled Services – Services include handicap parking, intercoms, designated meeting points, handicap toilets, elevators, and special information desks and check in counters.
- Food & Drink - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour options are available. However, there are plenty of options both Landside and Airside.
- Information Desk - Yes, centre hall on the Ground Floor.
- Medical Services - There is a First Aid Station located Landside, Ground Floor.
- Observation Deck - Yes, on the 2nd Floor.
- Prayer Rooms – Located on the first floor, in front of the elevator.
- Showers - Showers are available in the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
- Smoking - Yes, permitted in designated smoking areas throughout the airport.
According to a reader review in February 2016, the airport closes at night at approx. 12:00AM and re-opens at 4:00AM.
Car rentals are available at the airport. The following companies have offices on the O Level of the passenger terminal: Avis • Budget • Europcar • Hertz • Mercato • Panek • Pro Rent • Sixt.
- Bus: The L Bus connects the airport with the city center. Tickets can be purchased directly from the bus driver.
Taxis are available at a 24-hour taxi rank in front of the new passenger terminal. The airport recommends the use of ideacars, but other companies are present. Make sure your chosen taxi has a sticker indicating the price per kilometer, a license and vehicle registration number and a TAXI sign.
Last Updated: 24 May 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.