Toulouse Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Toulouse Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
in the morning a member of cleaning staff brought me a pancake for breakfast!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Toulouse Blagnac Airport.
What to Expect
- Small, airport with clean facilities and comfortable furnishings. A small variety of shops and restaurants are available, but close at night. If vending machine snacks, don’t appeal to you, stash some food and beverages for your overnight stay.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Overall, our reviewers had an enjoyable overnight experience in this airport. On the 2nd floor, there is a dimly-lit sleeping area with several brightly-colored long padded benches that you can lay out on, plus free WiFi, mobile charging stations, vending machines and a children’s playhouse with padded floor.
- There is a large, comfortable red couch in front of the stores near the Air France check-in counters.
- One reviewer reported finding a “living room with small couch” and power outlet for mobile charging, but did not mention the location.
- Have a sleep mask and earplugs or noise-cancelling headphones to block any bright lights or loud noises.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Toulouse Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Toulouse airport either by purchasing a lounge pass or through a membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details (ie. facilities, hours, pass and membership information):
- La Croix du Sud - Location: Airside, Hall C. Hours: 5:40AM - 9:00PM (Daily). Lounge Access: Pay at the Door (€23,00) • Book Online (£25.00 - minimum 24 hour advance purchase is required)
Free WiFi is available at Toulouse Airport. Connect to the "WIFI-AIRPORT" network. There are also Surfbox Internet Kiosks available for free Landside (printing services also available) and Airside.
If sleeping in Toulouse Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Radisson Blu Toulouse Airport - (1 min walk from the terminal) Free 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle available upon request. Day rooms are available.
- Aerel Apparthotel Toulouse Blagnac - (10 min walk from the terminal) A budget hotel with fully-equipped apartments on one side and a lower cost motel on the other side. No airport shuttle.
- Hotel Pullman Toulouse Airport - (15 min walk or 2 min ride from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
- Ibis Budget Toulouse Aeroport - (15 min walk or 2 min ride from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Holiday Inn Express Toulouse Airport - (15 min walk or 2 min ride from the airport) Free airport shuttle available from 5:00AM to 12:30AM (Monday through Friday) and 6:30AM to 11:00PM (Sat, Sun and bank holidays).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Toulouse Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - There are 4 cash machines at the airport. Locations: Arrival Hall, Level B; Arrival Hall, Level C; and Departure Level in the shopping area.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Children’s Area - Yes, in Hall’s B and C you will find children’s play areas that include play structures and interactive video games.
- Currency Exchange - There are two Travelex foreign exchange offices located in the public area: Hall D (Departure Level) and Hall C (Arrivals Level). Hours: vary.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty Free is available as well as a small selection of shops including a few Relay news shops.
- Family Services - Baby change facilities are available both Landside and Airside.Strollers are available free of charge, in Hall D, Boarding Area.
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24 hour operators at the airport however you will find food & drink options available both Landside and Airside. Hours: vary but a few open at 5:00AM and most close by 9:00PM. You will also find vending machines dispensing hot/cold beverage and snacks throughout the airport.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Information Desk - Hours: 5:30AM - 12:00AM (Mon - Sat) and 6:00AM - 12:00AM (Sun).
- Mobile Charging - All boarding areas offers shelves with outlets to charge your electronics. There are also two dedicated working areas near Gates 18 and 26.
- Prayer Room - To use the prayer room, you need to obtain the key from the Information Desk. Location: Hall C, landside, 3rd floor.
- Showers - Not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
TISSEO Airport Shuttle service links the airport to Toulouse bus station. Shuttles depart the airport every 20 minutes from 5:30AM - 1:15AM, and depart the bus station every 20 minutes from 5:00AM - 9:20PM. Shuttle fare per person is 8 € one-way or 15 € roundtrip. Other TISSEO bus lines that access the airport include #25, #30, #66 and #88. SNCF Flybus airport shuttle offers direct service to Matabiau train station. AndorrabyBus.com’s Novatel Autocars offer scheduled service to/from Andorra. Conseil Général de la Haute-Garonne bus line 88 links the airport (B3 gate) to several nearby towns. One-way fare is 2 €.
Avis/Budget, Enterprise, Europcar and Hertz are available onsite in Public Hall C. Sixt is located in Public Hall B.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Courtyard Toulouse Airport • Holiday Inn Express Toulouse Airport • Holiday Inn Toulouse Airport • Novotel Toulouse Aeroport • Pullman Toulouse Airport • Radisson Blu Hotel Toulouse Airport.
Taxis are readily available outside of the Arrivals area, between Gates B3 and C1.
Toulouse Airport is linked to the city center via the TISSEO T2 tram line. Trams depart every 15 minutes, traveling between T2 and tram stops Arènes and Palais de Justice. Total one-way trip time is 21-32 minutes.
Last Updated: 01 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.