Zhukovsky Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Zhukovsky Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Zhukovsky International Airport.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Zhukovsky Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
- High Comfort Hall Lounge - Location: Airside, 2nd Floor. Hours: open 24 hours.
WiFi is available at Zhukovsky Airport inside the airport lounge. As of this update we were unable to confirm whether internet access is available elsewhere in the terminal. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
If sleeping in Zhukovsky Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Novo Rozhdestveno - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Gavan Nadezhdy - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Piccadilly Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Baby Care Facilities - Feed and change your baby in privacy and comfort in the Mother and Child Room. This room is accessible to female travelers with children aged 7 and under, free of charge. A passport, flight ticket, and medical clearance certificate (granted by the airport medical center) is required for mother and child for access to the facility. Location: 2nd floor. Hours: Open 24 hours.
In addition to the Mother and Child Room, clearly-marked swaddling rooms are available on every floor of the terminal.
Strollers are available for use, free of charge, from landside to departure gates. You can request one at Check-In.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Duty-free shopping is available, along with a limited variety of retail shops.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, we are unable to confirm the availability of 24-hour dining.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Luggage storage is available at the following per calendar day rates: 100 RUB per item for clothing storage (coats, jackets) • 400 - 1000 RUB per bag. Maximum storage period is 30 days. Location: unknown. Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Luggage Wrapping - Available for 500 RUB per item. Location: Ground floor. Hours: Available 24 hours.
- Medical Services - Urgent and emergency medical care is available in the airport medical station. Location: Ground floor.
The airport is open 24 hours.
The airport is linked to "Kotelniki" metro station via bus service. Total one way trip time between the airport and "Kotelniki" is 55 minutes. Fare: unknown. You can also take a shuttle between the airport and Otdyh railway station, where connections to electric commuter trains from Kazan are available. Total one-way trip time is 1 hour and 10 minutes, and costs about 102 RUB.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.