Kish Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Kish Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
they come and take your passport and then... suddenly you see your passport on a pile of passports and they start calling people who can come with their luggage and have to put their luggage on a scanner - a traveller (2015)
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Kish International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern international airport with two terminals: Domestic and International. Shopping and dining options are limited.
- Airport procedures, such as check-in and security checkpoints, can be inefficient and very slow at times.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Kish Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Kish International Airport.
If sleeping in Kish Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Sorinet Maryam Hotel - (6 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Flamingo Hotel - (8 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
- Shayan International Hotel - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kish Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Banking - A full-service National Bank branch is available in the domestic area of the airport terminal. Hours: The bank operates in two shifts, to accommodate passengers arriving on morning and evening flights.
- Food & Drinks - The airport restaurant is open during flight operations, and closes after last flight departure of the day. A coffee shop is also available airside.
- Massage Chairs - Available in the Departures area.
- Medical Services - An emergency medical service center is available to all passengers in need. Location: Domestic area of the airport Hours: Open 24 hours.
- Postal Services - Available in the airport terminal from 8:00AM - 3:00PM.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 12 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.