Najaf Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Najaf Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Al Najaf International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, modern international airport in the city center with limited shopping and dining options.
Where to Sleep
- Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- Economy class passengers can pay to enter the airport’s first class lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Najaf Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
As of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport has any first class or business lounges. If you know, please email us at email@example.com.
Information not available
If sleeping in Najaf International Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Al Murooj Hotel- (22 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
- Al Ghaleb Hotel - (25 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle available ($).
- Hotel Qasr Aldur - (25 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
- Zam Zam Hotel - (30 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers available ($).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Najaf Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Medical Services - Yes
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the guide.
Buses depart from the airport to Najaf city center every 10 minutes from 6am to 10pm daily.
Taxis are available 24-hours just outside the terminal.
Last Updated: 21 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.